Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Pop Legend Michael Jackson Dead at 50


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:
RE: Pop Legend Michael Jackson Dead at 50


When is daughter spoke that was really sad.I still think his father is a jerk.He did a interview the other day and said the children belong with him and his wife.Problem with that is MJ never mentioned his father in his will,money is what is important to Joe.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 715
Date:

Joe Jackson is a monster. Is is the main reason why Michael had so many self-esteem and issues his whole life. Physical abuse, mental abuse, you name it..... a first class jerk.

I don't blame Debbie Rowe for being afraid of Joe Jackson raising the kids. She did not want to be part of their lives, but she knew that Michael would be an amazing father, she never thought that he would die so young. I would not Joe Jackson around any children.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:

Totally agree with you. :(

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

Joe Jackson latest remark is that he now has the Jackson 3.Some say he was just kidding but i think he is hurting his wife's chances of getting the kids.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

Butters wrote:

Just because he did not release music that was played on radio during the past years does NOT make him irrelevant. He changed the way videos and pop music sounded and looked like forever. His influence is everywhere. I am willing to highly bet that Shania's ideas for her videos were influenced by Michael Jackson. He is a legend. And only a fool discounts his legacy and influence because he has not been active the past 10 or so years. It is like saying that Shania does not influence anyone or is now nothing or her CD sales mean nothing because she has not released new music for a long time.







Butters, I agree with this comment. Without Michael, there'd be no Madonna, Britney (though she borrows a lot from Cher and Janet Jackson more than Madonna), Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, New Edition (can you say Jackson 5 part 2 with Joe Jackson heir Maurice White), N'SYNC, Usher, etc. According to a biographer, Shania stated that she wanted to be a product (though I think she might've meant a brand) like Coke and Janet Jackson and didn't want her country background to limit her. MJ became the blueprint for other artists to follow since the 1980s. Even Mutt Lange tried to recreate his own version of the pop sound that made Michael so big.
Whether MJ was a sex predator or not is debatable because I cannot believe the press 100% of the time. Certainly he was weird hanging around all those kids and not declaring his sexual orientation just made him a bigger target of the press. But if he was a gay man who loved children, especially boys, then that's scandalous, even if the twain never meet.
Certainly, MJ's life was tragic and serves as another reminder of how demanding, destructive and downright evil fame can be. Fame turned Michael Jackson from a shy and sweet black boy into a man who loathed his blackness to the point of mutilation. He also became increasingly self conscious over his appearance. That didn't take away from his charitable contributions. What a messed up country this is. We're the freak side show the rest of the world watches and feasts on.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

misskiwi wrote:

 

Butters wrote:

Just because he did not release music that was played on radio during the past years does NOT make him irrelevant. He changed the way videos and pop music sounded and looked like forever. His influence is everywhere. I am willing to highly bet that Shania's ideas for her videos were influenced by Michael Jackson. He is a legend. And only a fool discounts his legacy and influence because he has not been active the past 10 or so years. It is like saying that Shania does not influence anyone or is now nothing or her CD sales mean nothing because she has not released new music for a long time.




 




Butters, I agree with this comment. Without Michael, there'd be no Madonna, Britney (though she borrows a lot from Cher and Janet Jackson more than Madonna), Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, New Edition (can you say Jackson 5 part 2 with Joe Jackson heir Maurice White), N'SYNC, Usher, etc. According to a biographer, Shania stated that she wanted to be a product (though I think she might've meant a brand) like Coke and Janet Jackson and didn't want her country background to limit her. MJ became the blueprint for other artists to follow since the 1980s. Even Mutt Lange tried to recreate his own version of the pop sound that made Michael so big.
Whether MJ was a sex predator or not is debatable because I cannot believe the press 100% of the time. Certainly he was weird hanging around all those kids and not declaring his sexual orientation just made him a bigger target of the press. But if he was a gay man who loved children, especially boys, then that's scandalous, even if the twain never meet.
Certainly, MJ's life was tragic and serves as another reminder of how demanding, destructive and downright evil fame can be. Fame turned Michael Jackson from a shy and sweet black boy into a man who loathed his blackness to the point of mutilation. He also became increasingly self conscious over his appearance. That didn't take away from his charitable contributions. What a messed up country this is. We're the freak side show the rest of the world watches and feasts on.

 



I don't know if you can blame fans and fame for MJ problems,i think his father and the fact he had no childhood caused most of his problems.Joe was so money hungry,just look at Joe's remarks after MJ died and it wasn't even in the ground yet.

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

I do think that Michael had a lot of complex problems going on in his life. Let's be fair, I have met parents like Joe Jackson and their offspring don't turn out like Mike. Famedom has a lot to do with this appetite for self destruction that most celebs have. Look at Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Hank Williams Sr., Tatum O'Neal, etc. I think we hwy too fixated on celebrities because they mirror us and some of us live vicariously through them. This is idolatry and without getting too religious these are some of the consequences that come about this.

In this way, I give Shania kudos for just living her life and not be pathetically fame chasing. She could've released an album 2-5 years ago and maybe it would've sucked or been Up's leftovers, disservice to her and her fans. We as fans might complain about ST not having any new music, but maybe it's for the best.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

I am not sure why Shania is being discussed like this in this thread but hey whatever floats your boat, eh?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 715
Date:

misskiwi wrote:

Butters wrote:

Just because he did not release music that was played on radio during the past years does NOT make him irrelevant. He changed the way videos and pop music sounded and looked like forever. His influence is everywhere. I am willing to highly bet that Shania's ideas for her videos were influenced by Michael Jackson. He is a legend. And only a fool discounts his legacy and influence because he has not been active the past 10 or so years. It is like saying that Shania does not influence anyone or is now nothing or her CD sales mean nothing because she has not released new music for a long time.




 




Butters, I agree with this comment. Without Michael, there'd be no Madonna, Britney (though she borrows a lot from Cher and Janet Jackson more than Madonna), Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, New Edition (can you say Jackson 5 part 2 with Joe Jackson heir Maurice White), N'SYNC, Usher, etc. According to a biographer, Shania stated that she wanted to be a product (though I think she might've meant a brand) like Coke and Janet Jackson and didn't want her country background to limit her. MJ became the blueprint for other artists to follow since the 1980s. Even Mutt Lange tried to recreate his own version of the pop sound that made Michael so big.
Whether MJ was a sex predator or not is debatable because I cannot believe the press 100% of the time. Certainly he was weird hanging around all those kids and not declaring his sexual orientation just made him a bigger target of the press. But if he was a gay man who loved children, especially boys, then that's scandalous, even if the twain never meet.
Certainly, MJ's life was tragic and serves as another reminder of how demanding, destructive and downright evil fame can be. Fame turned Michael Jackson from a shy and sweet black boy into a man who loathed his blackness to the point of mutilation. He also became increasingly self conscious over his appearance. That didn't take away from his charitable contributions. What a messed up country this is. We're the freak side show the rest of the world watches and feasts on.

Exactly. MJ was the BIGGEST influence of any artist who followed him. Shania and Mutt were highly influenced by his sound, style and videos. He brought everything to a different level.

And as far as who or what screwed him up, the answer lies in a consortment of things. The biggest being his childhood and his monster of a father and then have to live out his childhood in front of millions while have NO confidence. That would screw up anybody.


He was MOBBED everywhere he went in the 80's! No other artist has ever come close to his level of fame and nobody can imagine how hard that was on him. He was the 80's.

I feel deeply sorry for him. He was a extremely talented man who was stuck with the mindset of a child when it came to his emotional maturity.

The combination of his talent, horrific childhood and level of fame all killed him.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Consortment?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

misskiwi wrote:

 

Butters wrote:

Just because he did not release music that was played on radio during the past years does NOT make him irrelevant. He changed the way videos and pop music sounded and looked like forever. His influence is everywhere. I am willing to highly bet that Shania's ideas for her videos were influenced by Michael Jackson. He is a legend. And only a fool discounts his legacy and influence because he has not been active the past 10 or so years. It is like saying that Shania does not influence anyone or is now nothing or her CD sales mean nothing because she has not released new music for a long time.




 




Butters, I agree with this comment. Without Michael, there'd be no Madonna, Britney (though she borrows a lot from Cher and Janet Jackson more than Madonna), Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys, New Edition (can you say Jackson 5 part 2 with Joe Jackson heir Maurice White), N'SYNC, Usher, etc. According to a biographer, Shania stated that she wanted to be a product (though I think she might've meant a brand) like Coke and Janet Jackson and didn't want her country background to limit her. MJ became the blueprint for other artists to follow since the 1980s. Even Mutt Lange tried to recreate his own version of the pop sound that made Michael so big.
Whether MJ was a sex predator or not is debatable because I cannot believe the press 100% of the time. Certainly he was weird hanging around all those kids and not declaring his sexual orientation just made him a bigger target of the press. But if he was a gay man who loved children, especially boys, then that's scandalous, even if the twain never meet.
Certainly, MJ's life was tragic and serves as another reminder of how demanding, destructive and downright evil fame can be. Fame turned Michael Jackson from a shy and sweet black boy into a man who loathed his blackness to the point of mutilation. He also became increasingly self conscious over his appearance. That didn't take away from his charitable contributions. What a messed up country this is. We're the freak side show the rest of the world watches and feasts on.

 



You must not get around much.

There are freak side shows all around the globe. 

You just apparently do not pay much attention to the goings-on worldwide.

 



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:


PPE, why must you be such a snide d!ckhead? Are you so bitter that you can't debate someone without attacking them?!

-- Edited by Tommy on Friday 17th of July 2009 08:56:03 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

misskiwi wrote:


PPE why must you be such a snide d!ckhead? Are you so bitter that you can't debate someone without attacking them?!




You attack our country and I am a snide dickhead?  And why do you think I am bitter?  You attack me and think no one notices?

 

I did debating in high school.

 

 

We do not debate here - we chat and comment and observe.

 

Are you still in high school in your 20s?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8866
Date:

misskiwi wrote:


PPE, why must you be such a snide d!ckhead? Are you so bitter that you can't debate someone without attacking them?!



Name-calling is not neccessary! We are not in elementary school! Or are we???

 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

Look there PPE, a middle aged man calling me immature is only making an ass out of himself. Your mature highness continuously stoops down to insult and ridicule 20 somethings. Does that make you a real man? Come on and pick on someone your size so to speak.

I can say whatever I want about the USA as I was born here and live and breath the same air daily and pay taxes. No one has to share my opinion, but respect it. I don't hate this country, but I don't like everything about like the rise of racism and hate crimes that law enforcement is perpetuating, this almost decade long Iraq war that's left is broke, a broken health system and an equally fractured educational system that's mostly responsible for the fools running around. This spinyet has positive things like an abundant food supply (maybe I live in the right side of the country), abundant jobs in spite of a recession, a diverse and young population and religious freedom. But of course you only look at the bad because you're so bitter and this the closest that you get to fulfilling your Shania fetish since your avatar is a bad picture of her at that.

Tommy, I must say that singleling me out is unfair. PPE really pussrd me off today with his rotten attitude. Let me me know if you are going to have a bias so that I can cancel. I signed up here for entertainment and it is no longer fun. Every action has a reaction and if PPE doesn't want to get called out then he has to observe proper boundaries because at his age this goes without saying. I don't mind debate, but I won't tolerate disrespect from anyone because when I do my internet smackdown on them, don't cry foul like a bully who's been out in his place. I rest my case. Have a good day.

-- Edited by misskiwi on Friday 17th of July 2009 11:55:33 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8866
Date:

I'm not being biased. All I said was no name-calling. I tell everyone that.

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

Ok, but only if PPE can agree to not be condescending and disrespectful every time I speak an opinion contrary to his. I find it ironic that given his military background he'd be engaging in electronic communism given that military people are freedom fighters. This may be a message board, but people's personalities come through.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

You do say the oddest things.

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:

That just means you've lost the few brain cells that you have left to comprehend what I say. That's okay. I'm used to dealing with people like you, the kind that insult anything that's different from them due to their sheer ignorance.

The only people who call me odd are the dumb witted ones who aren't with it. Being old is not an excuse for not being hip to it.  Once stupid, always stupid.

I can't believe that you PM'ed me after Tommy had a talk with you about not doing that to me as I didn't appreciate it. Yikes! WTF is your problem?!  Yes I do think your Shania avatar is the worst that I've seen as she has a dead expression, looks comatose and looks whitewashed. You can't even see her beautiful green eyes. But hey, maybe that's the kind of women you like as they don't talk back and know their place.  You wouldn't be doing this to another man. 

-- Edited by misskiwi on Tuesday 21st of July 2009 05:47:17 PM

-- Edited by misskiwi on Tuesday 21st of July 2009 05:49:18 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Kind of hard to believe she has been deleted.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

Michael Jackson to be buried on his 51st birthday

Michael Jackson's father Joe has reportedly said his son's body will be buried at a Los Angeles cemetery on August 29, which would have been his 51st birthday.

Related photos / videos

The reasons behind the cardiac arrest which killed the singer remain a mystery. The Los Angeles County Coroner's office has completed its autopsy report but its findings will remain secret until police conclude their investigation.

Meanwhile, a judge in LA has postponed a decision on whether or not to approve a travelling exhibition dedicated to Michael Jackson.

The singer's mother Katherine is said to be concerned the planned show might not bring enough money to his estate.

However, a deal for the sale of Michael Jackson memorabilia has been approved and it is believed the King of Pop could earn more posthumously than his former father-in-law Elvis Presley.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090818/ten-michael-jackson-to-be-buried-on-his-ea4616c.html



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 148
Date:

That's just sad! I heard his body was frozen? Who woulda thought his 51 birthday was gonna be his burial? the thought makes my eyes water.

__________________

Sarah :]



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

What a screwed up family,now the brothers are going to do a reality show about them dealing with his death.Is there nothing some people won't do for money.http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael_jackson/2009/08/20/2009-08-20_michael_jacksons_brothers_to_appear_on_reality_show_series_to_show_them_grapplin.html

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8866
Date:

How ridiculous!

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

A movie is also in the works.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8866
Date:

Earlier Release, Limited Run for Michael Jackson Documentary

The documentary compiled from Michael Jackson’s rehearsals for the concert series he was preparing when he died will be released in theaters earlier than expected and will be shown for only two weeks. In a news release, Sony Pictures Entertainment and Sony Music Entertainment said that the documentary, called “Michael Jackson THIS IS IT,” would open on Oct. 28, two days sooner than originally announced, and that tickets for the film would go on sale Sept. 27 in most cities. The movie will be directed by Kenny Ortega, the director and choreographer who was working with Mr. Jackson on his planned “This Is It” concerts, a series of 50 shows that Mr. Jackson was to have performed at London’s O2 Arena beginning in July. Sony which paid $60 million for the film in a deal between the studio, the Jackson estate and the concert promoter AEG Live, said the documentary would draw upon more than 100 hours of behind-the-scenes footage and rehearsals shot between April and June.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/earlier-release-limited-run-for-michael-jackson-documentary/?hp



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6083725/Michael-Jackson-death-was-homocide-says-LA-coroner.html

Michael Jackson death was homocide says LA coroner

The Los Angeles coroner has described Michael Jackson's death as homicide and confirmed he had lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol in his body.

By Our Foreign Staff
Published: 24 Aug 2009


After weeks of leaks and speculation, the conclusion of the Los Angeles chief medical examiner was announced on Monday by law enforcement officials.

Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, has already admitted administering the drug propofol to the "King of Pop".

Details of his treatment were revealed separately on Monday in documents unsealed by a court in Houston, Texas, where Dr Murray practises.

Court documents showed that Jackson consumed a ****tail of drugs in the hours before he died, the Los Angeles Times reported. According to a newly unsealed affidavit accompanying a search warrant used in the investigation of Jackson's death, Dr Murray told detectives he gave the "King of Pop" propofol to treat insomnia.

Jackson suffered cardiac arrest and died on June 25 aged 50. Since then, police have investigated his death with a focus on prescription drugs and the role of doctors who treated him, including Dr Murray.

An autopsy report in to Jackons' death remains sealed while police complete their investigation into the role prescription drugs may have played in his death and the actions of his doctors.

According to court records, Dr Murray told detectives he had been giving Jackson 50 mg of propofol every night for six weeks using an intravenous drip.

Dr Murray told detectives he feared Jackson was forming an addiction and began trying to wean the pop star off the drugs. He lowered the dosage to 25 mg and mixed it with two other sedatives, lorazepam and midazolam. On June 23, two days before Jackson's death, he administered those two medications and withheld the propofol.

On the morning Jackson died, Dr Murray said, he tried to induce sleep without using propofol, according to the affidavit. He said he gave Jackson valium at 1.30 a.m. When that did not work, he said, he injected lorazepam intravenously at 2 am.

At 3 am, when Jackson was still awake, Murray administered yet another drug, midazolam.

Over the next few hours, Murray said he gave Jackson various drugs. Then at 10:40 am Murray administered 25 mg of propofol after Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug, according to the court records, the Los Angeles Times reported.

At least two doctors gave Jackson propofol in Germany. Dr Murray said Jackson had declined to tell him about what treatment he had received from other doctors.

He said he had seen injection marks on Jackson's feet and hands. When he asked Jackson about them, the pop star told him he had been given a "****tail" to help him. In addition to Dr Murray, authorities subpoenaed medical records from several other American doctors.

Dr Murray has already acknowledged obtaining and administering propofol to Jackson the morning that he died. Dr Murray told police he left Jackson alone under the influence of the medication to make telephone calls to his office and family.

He returned to find Jackson was not breathing and performed CPR.

Jackson was declared dead in hospital.




__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

Michael Jackson shown 'still alive' in conspiracy theorist video posted on web

Footage that purports to show Michael Jackson stepping out a Los Angeles coroner's van after his death is circulating on the web.

 


__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:


POOR JACKSONS HOPE MONEY WILL POUR IN

* Read Comments
* Leave a Comment

TODAY'S HOT TOPICS

* BERNARD MADOFF
* KATE HUDSON
* FARRAH FAWCETT

more topics

* SACHA BARON COHEN
* JANET JACKSON
* ELLE MAGAZINE
* MEGAN FOX
* LISA MARIE PRESLEY
* MICHAEL JACKSON
* ELIZABETH TAYLOR

hide topics
THIS WEEK'S HOT TOPICS

* PAULA ABDUL
* MICHAEL JACKSON
* ELIZABETH TAYLOR

more topics

* JANET JACKSON
* BERNARD MADOFF
* LISA MARIE PRESLEY
* RUSSELL SIMMONS
* KATE HUDSON
* FARRAH FAWCETT
* MEGAN FOX

hide topics

By CINDY ADAMS

Last updated: 3:21 am
August 18, 2009
Posted: 1:45 am
August 18, 2009

MORE Michael Jackson story. The family has no money. Barring maybe Janet, everyone was on the dole. He was their support. The father, whom everyone trashes, and we know how Michael resented him and how he and wife Katherine no longer even live together and know how he is not to have anything to do with the children? He's still the master puppeteer. Papa Joe still in control. He is the Man.

The will provides for Mama, the children and charity, and a surrogate judge will decide what's what. Michael hadn't redone this will since naming John Branca as executor in 2002. He then fired Branca and only just before he died did he rehire him. Thus, the executor of Michael Jackson's estate is basically one who has not been in his life the past seven years.

Insiders say Michael's passing, at this point, is the best thing that could've happened to the Jacksons. Now the cash will roll in, and no Michael to spend it. It'll be an open wallet, a never-ending spigot. Why? Because for some reason this is what happens to estates of big-name recording artists who die before the public has given their consent. Elvis did not leave big money. Today his Lisa Marie has hundreds of millions. The estate licensed everything down to ashtrays.

The whole family, including Jermaine, who once wrote nasties about his little bro, is angling. Michael's name and likeness are about to be hawked on everything, and his records will now sell forever, and music types tell me we could be talking -- ready? -- a billion bucks in the next 20 years.

AS the NY Post reported a year ago, so ciety bandleader Peter Duchin, son of Eddy Duchin, and the missus Brooke Hayward -- her mom was actress Margaret Sullavan, stepdad producer Leland Hayward, stepsister's Jane Fonda -- split after a quarter of a century's togetherness. It's obviously not to be totally easy and amicable. Her lawyer, Sharon Stein of Stein & Ott on Madison Avenue, already requested the business/financial, etc., files from Peter's longtime attorney Larry Keiser of the law firm Stern Keiser Panken & Wohl. This divorce is definitely mushing forward.


__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

Macaulay Culkin the father of Jackson's son

Macaulay Culkin is the father of Michael Jackson's youngest son. Skip related content

Macaulay Culkin the father of Jackson's son The 'Home Alone' star - who became friends with Michael in 1990, when he was just 10 years old - reportedly donated sperm to create Prince Michael II, known as Blanket.

The sperm was then inserted into an unknown surrogate mother, and Blanket was born in 2002, when Macaulay was 22 years old.

An insider told Britain's Sun newspaper: "It is well known Jackson and Macaulay shared a unique bond.

"Now rumours are spreading like wildfire that Macaulay, who Jackson nicknamed Mack, is actually Blanket's biological dad."

Michael and Macaulay were close friends for years. The child star frequently visited the singer's Neverland ranch - where he raised eyebrows by sleeping in Michael's bed - and took the witness stand to defend him during his 2005 trial for child molestation.

Michael is said to have idolised Macaulay, and thought using his sperm to create a child would be the "next best thing" to being Macaulay's father.

The source added: "This isn't just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father. So many names have been mentioned as prospective dads, and this is probably the wackiest yet.

"But Jackson and Culkin were best friends. He was one of the few people Jackson really trusted and Mack never let him down. Really, Jackson idolised him - that's why he asked Mack to donate sperm.

"Deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing."

Friends claim Michael - who died in June - was not the biological father of his other children Prince Michael I, 12, and Paris, 11.

'Oliver' star Mark Lester and Dr Arnold Klein have both claimed they are the father of the children after donating sperm to Michael in the 1990s.

Macaulay has not commented on the paternity rumours.

(C) BANG Media International

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090831/ten-macaulay-culkin-the-father-of-jackso-764dee7.html



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

This story just keeps getting weirder,I guess they maybe right he didn't like being black.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard