Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: The ALL-NEW ShaniaTwain.com


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 716
Date:
RE: The ALL-NEW ShaniaTwain.com


PurplePeopleEater wrote:

Butters wrote:

 

Tanya wrote:

I personally didn't like most of the photos... I like 4 of them which look like former Shania. Someone said a playful smile is good for her. It is true! I don't like those pics. It's not like her. It doesn't even look sexy for me - it looks cheap and it shows she tries too hard! And her hair... It's like it's not natural. I don't know what those pics can sell... Playboy maybe, but they are not appropriate for music. She had better, sexier and yet not vulgar sessions. She showed some legs - I don't even think there was a real necessity in that. She could have remained the same: sexy and playful but within reasonable limits. OK, she had some unfortunate photo shoots before and I look at these images as at another unfortunate session. I hope that her new album will have more attractive and not so vulgar look.



Completely agree. There are a couple in there, especially the grey t-shirt shot and the one where she is hanging off the ladder that are pretty and classy, but the sheet shot and the one where she looks ready to eat the camera (the taking off her shirt shot) are bad because her facial expression is Playboy/Hustler like.

 

 



Ah come on now - we all know Shania is an angel and would never be in Playboy or Hustler for a billion dollars..

 



I am not saying in any way that Shania would ever pose in those kind of skin mags, but her facial expression is akin to the ones the "models" in those mags strike. Half-mouth open, pained looking sexual expression. Very unnatural and unbecoming. Shania is a beauty; she does not need to make such expressions.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Butters wrote:

 

PurplePeopleEater wrote:

 

Butters wrote:

 

Tanya wrote:

I personally didn't like most of the photos... I like 4 of them which look like former Shania. Someone said a playful smile is good for her. It is true! I don't like those pics. It's not like her. It doesn't even look sexy for me - it looks cheap and it shows she tries too hard! And her hair... It's like it's not natural. I don't know what those pics can sell... Playboy maybe, but they are not appropriate for music. She had better, sexier and yet not vulgar sessions. She showed some legs - I don't even think there was a real necessity in that. She could have remained the same: sexy and playful but within reasonable limits. OK, she had some unfortunate photo shoots before and I look at these images as at another unfortunate session. I hope that her new album will have more attractive and not so vulgar look.



Completely agree. There are a couple in there, especially the grey t-shirt shot and the one where she is hanging off the ladder that are pretty and classy, but the sheet shot and the one where she looks ready to eat the camera (the taking off her shirt shot) are bad because her facial expression is Playboy/Hustler like.

 

 



Ah come on now - we all know Shania is an angel and would never be in Playboy or Hustler for a billion dollars..

 



I am not saying in any way that Shania would ever pose in those kind of skin mags, but her facial expression is akin to the ones the "models" in those mags strike. Half-mouth open, pained looking sexual expression. Very unnatural and unbecoming. Shania is a beauty; she does not need to make such expressions.

 

 



It is nice to know we have an expert on skin mags here, to keep us abreast of such matters.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 293
Date:

"Abreast of such matters"      I get it. smile.gif

__________________
Chris Farley


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 716
Date:

PurplePeopleEater wrote:

Butters wrote:

 

PurplePeopleEater wrote:

 

Butters wrote:

 

Tanya wrote:

I personally didn't like most of the photos... I like 4 of them which look like former Shania. Someone said a playful smile is good for her. It is true! I don't like those pics. It's not like her. It doesn't even look sexy for me - it looks cheap and it shows she tries too hard! And her hair... It's like it's not natural. I don't know what those pics can sell... Playboy maybe, but they are not appropriate for music. She had better, sexier and yet not vulgar sessions. She showed some legs - I don't even think there was a real necessity in that. She could have remained the same: sexy and playful but within reasonable limits. OK, she had some unfortunate photo shoots before and I look at these images as at another unfortunate session. I hope that her new album will have more attractive and not so vulgar look.



Completely agree. There are a couple in there, especially the grey t-shirt shot and the one where she is hanging off the ladder that are pretty and classy, but the sheet shot and the one where she looks ready to eat the camera (the taking off her shirt shot) are bad because her facial expression is Playboy/Hustler like.

 

 



Ah come on now - we all know Shania is an angel and would never be in Playboy or Hustler for a billion dollars..

 



I am not saying in any way that Shania would ever pose in those kind of skin mags, but her facial expression is akin to the ones the "models" in those mags strike. Half-mouth open, pained looking sexual expression. Very unnatural and unbecoming. Shania is a beauty; she does not need to make such expressions.

 

 



It is nice to know we have an expert on skin mags here, to keep us abreast of such matters.

 




Yes, once again twisting posts, inferring things that are not there and playing so innocent and wide-eyed to the reality of everyday life. biggrinbiggrin

I am sure that you have never looked or seen the cover of any of these such mags. evileyebiggrin

But keep playing the role smile



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 293
Date:

Butters

It's humor. And I have not seen one of those magazines since back in the early '80's. I have a hot wife who is one month older than Shania. Don't need them.

__________________
Chris Farley


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Chris Farley wrote:

"Abreast of such matters"      I get it. smile.gif




I am glad someone does!giggle.gif



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 370
Date:

so what are we gonna see next from shania, what does everyone think???????

__________________
Dennis


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Date:

I think Shania's taking cues from Madonna, Tina Turner and Cher when they were in their 40's. Let's hope that her new music doesn't sound like them with the exception of Tina Turner. I think Shania being sexy is nothing new (BTW her pics are smokin), but the only thing that she may not be able to do at 44 is sing about having runs in her stockings, wearing socks during a party for two and wishing that she could grow a beard when she's not feeling Up! Her songs will have to begin to reflect her more mature audience. Even the kids who grew up on her are now grown and in their 20s. At this point it is unlikely that she picks up a new and younger audience, like say the people who listen to Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus because the market is so saturated and controlled by universal corporate interests. Shania will succeed, but there is little room for diversity and most people who are pop these days are under 32. The oldest of the pop singers the I know of right now is Shakira. I'm not including Susan Boyle because she was a fluke and not a part of mainstream pop culture even if her music is mainstream.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

Tommy wrote:

NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!



Absolutely.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

I noticed recently they deleted some of the new pix:

http://www.shaniatwain.com/photos.html

There are now only 8 photos.

Notably this one is missing:


Hmmmm??

-- Edited by PurplePeopleEater on Thursday 11th of February 2010 09:07:00 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

That's strange!

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

You took that one!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

I looked at the photos inside the Fan Club area and there are only 5 pics from the shoot in there. I don't get it.

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Maybe Angie knows why they deleted some.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 659
Date:

Was the nekkid in bed pic too hot to handle?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

Perhaps they thought it was appropriate to delete some of those pics of Shania (in a sexual pose), knowing that she may have younger visitors to her site and parents not wanting their children to view her like this. It would be interesting to see what Angie's response is to this.

-- Edited by twain2country on Saturday 13th of February 2010 02:29:51 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 661
Date:

Hi,
These pictures are no worse than what the kids see on tv.  Look at the Soaps...they are on the tv in less than that...I don't see why they would censor this for that reason...kids see stuff they shouldn't all the time...what about the KY Jelly commercials they have been airing out the wazoo for Valentine's Day and they are not only on late at night but all hours of the day.  Sheet pictures of Shania are no different if you ask me.

Warmest regards as always,
Tonto



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

Eja's at the age that he could be on the web.I know i wouldn't want to see my mom in that pose on the bed.Loved the pic,but she is a mom and that may have had something to do with it.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

Eja's at the age that he could be on the web.I know i wouldn't want to see my mom in that pose on the bed.Loved the pic,but she is a mom and that may have had something to do with it.



I doubt it. Then why would Shania take the pic in the first place?

 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

Eja's at the age that he could be on the web.I know i wouldn't want to see my mom in that pose on the bed.Loved the pic,but she is a mom and that may have had something to do with it.




What about all the other sexy pix of her on the Net ??

 

You have to be kidding.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

twain2country wrote:

Perhaps they thought it was appropriate to delete some of those pics of Shania (in a sexual pose), knowing that she may have younger visitors to her site and parents not wanting their children to view her like this. It would be interesting to see what Angie's response is to this.

-- Edited by twain2country on Saturday 13th of February 2010 02:29:51 PM



I see and they just ignore all the other hot pix of her taken over the years that are all over the net?

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

twain2country wrote:

Perhaps they thought it was appropriate to delete some of those pics of Shania (in a sexual pose), knowing that she may have younger visitors to her site and parents not wanting their children to view her like this. It would be interesting to see what Angie's response is to this.

-- Edited by twain2country on Saturday 13th of February 2010 02:29:51 PM




I note they are all still on her Facebook:

 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000465362502&ref=profile#!/album.php?aid=9461&id=100000297210991



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

Well there is a difference,in bed with the sheet around her looking like she just had sex.Compared to what, her just wearing sexy outfits,you have to be kidding.I believe facebook is more geared to teenagers and up.


-- Edited by kelc317 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 11:47:49 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

Well there is a difference,in bed with the sheet around her looking like she just had sex.Compared to what, her just wearing sexy outfits,you have to be kidding.




You have quite a vivid imagination - I cannot believe you think that...

 

19072_104832689536638_100000297210991_126644_7037999_n.jpg

 

That was the farthest thing from my mind when I first saw that photo - all I thought was boy that reminds me of a Brigitte Bardot pose.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

And you are out of touch with reality if you think that pic isn't intended to make people think about sex.

-- Edited by kelc317 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 12:21:14 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

And you are out of touch with reality if you think that pic isn't indented to make people think about sex.




You indented to convince me and others about the sexuality intention of a photograph speeling like that?biggrinbiggrin



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

Excuse me for the misspelling,im not trying to convince you of anything.If you think that picture is a copy of a old Brigitte Bardot ok,and what do you think she was doing selling sheets.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

Excuse me for the misspelling,im not trying to convince you of anything.If you think that picture is a copy of a old Brigitte Bardot ok,and what do you think she was doing selling sheets.




Now your are comparing Brigitte Bardot to Shania Twain as sex symbols as opposed to the wholesome girl next door?!?!evileye



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

PurplePeopleEater wrote:

 

kelc317 wrote:

Excuse me for the misspelling,im not trying to convince you of anything.If you think that picture is a copy of a old Brigitte Bardot ok,and what do you think she was doing selling sheets.




Now your are comparing Brigitte Bardot to Shania Twain as sex symbols as opposed to the wholesome girl next door?!?!evileye

 



You must be getting senile because you compared the photo of Brigette to Shania.Do you really think a woman in what appears to be a bed, with just a sheet wrapped around her and her hair is a mess,and we are suppose to think what?You must still be living in the 50's.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

 

PurplePeopleEater wrote:

 

kelc317 wrote:

Excuse me for the misspelling,im not trying to convince you of anything.If you think that picture is a copy of a old Brigitte Bardot ok,and what do you think she was doing selling sheets.




Now your are comparing Brigitte Bardot to Shania Twain as sex symbols as opposed to the wholesome girl next door?!?!evileye

 



You must be getting senile because you compared the photo of Brigette to Shania.Do you really think a woman in what appears to be a bed, with just a sheet wrapped around her and her hair is a mess,and we are suppose to think what?You must still be living in the 50's.

 

 



If I was senile I would not be here trying to communicate with the likes of sex pervert in the making possibly.biggrin

You seem to have sex on your brain today and often when posting here

Are you related to Kevy?smile

Brigitte was making hay in the 50s in case you misremember.

The 50s was when rock 'n roll started.  Do you know what rock and roll means?

It had something to do with sexual intercourse.

Does that help?

Shania looks like an angel in that photograph.  Get your mind out of the gutter please.wink

Do you have anything else on your mind this fine bright day?biggrin

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

All this sex talk! Must be Valentine's Day!!! biggrin

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

Yes i am a sex pervert because i look at a naked woman on a bed wrapped in a sheet and i think sex lol.As far as my posting here, SHOW me all those Posts about sex i have made here,your full of B.S..I once asked if Shania had a boob job and you got offended by that, GROW UP.You should stick to the Shaina forums where you can talk about how pretty her hair is and how she walks on water.You should also stick to the Disney channel because anything more than that you couldn't handle.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Tommy wrote:

All this sex talk! Must be Valentine's Day!!! biggrin




I think we have a poster who has sex on his brain 24/7/365.

 

He must have watched the Disney channel too much growing up.biggrin



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

I guess he does not know when he is being put on.

So much for these young whippersnappers with no sense of humor.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:

I think it was raunchy for Shania but not tasteless.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:
I see .. raunchy in a wholesome way..


STF1 wrote:

I think it was raunchy for Shania but not tasteless.





Main Entry: raun·chy
Pronunciation: \ˈrn-chē, ˈrän-\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): raun·chi·er; raun·chi·est
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1939

1 : slovenly, dirty <a raunchy panhandler>; also : very smelly <raunchy sneakers>
2 : obscene, smutty <raunchy jokes>

raun·chi·ly \ˈrn-chə-lē, ˈrän-\ adverb

raun·chi·ness \-chē-nəs\ noun



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:
The ALL-NEW ShaniaTwain.com


You analyze too much! I dont get the dictionary out for every post when I write it, I go by what I think as a passing thought, raunchy for Shania doesnt mean raunchy. I meant it that for her it was more risky than normal Shania shoots.

-- Edited by STF1 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 02:50:55 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

STF1 wrote:

You analyze too much! I dont get the dictionary out for every post when I write it, I go by what I think as a passing thought, raunchy for Shania doesnt mean raunchy. I meant it that for her it was more risky than normal Shania shoots.

-- Edited by STF1 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 02:50:55 PM



Actually some of us actually know what a word means when we use it.  You think I posted the definition for my benefit?

Raunchy doesn't mean raunchy?  It means risky?  Why is that?

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:

I know what raunchy means. More raunchy isnt the same as raunchy. Like more evil doesnt mean evil a good person can be more evil without actually being evil. LOL. Dont take everything literally!  If I'm feeling more knackered it doesnt mean I am actually knackered does it? biggrin

-- Edited by STF1 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 03:01:33 PM

-- Edited by STF1 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 03:18:51 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

STF1 wrote:

I know what raunchy means. More raunchy isnt raunchy. Like more evil doesnt necessarily mean evil. A good person can be more evil without actually being evil. LOL. Dont take everything literally!  If I'm feeling more knackered it doesnt mean I am actually knackered does it? biggrin

-- Edited by STF1 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 03:01:33 PM



Where in Great Britain do you reside?

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:

What does the have to do with my description of her pictures? I'm saying more raunchy doesnt make her a slut by your definition if thats what you were suggesting. Definitions change over time, like gay now means something different to a few years ago, if I saw a happy Shania picture and said she was looking gay ppl would take that as meaning something totally different! LOL!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

STF1 wrote:

What does the have to do with my description of her pictures? I'm saying more raunchy doesnt make her a slut by your definition if thats what you were suggesting. Definitions change over time, like gay now means something different to a few years ago, if I saw a happy Shania picture and said she was looking gay ppl would take that as meaning something totally different! LOL!



Knackered is a British word primarily - I have never heard it used here in the good ole USA.  Gay has been gay a long time as has raunchy been raunchy.

If you wish to describe the photograph as Shania looking appetizing I would agree with that.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Oops I meant appealing!biggrin

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:

I use it all the time now, Im practically between the two until I go home and I start to go back to old ways, ppl say even my accent changes but it comes back to me after a few days back home. biggrin

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

People know what you are talking about STF1.I guess those old folks at the rest home have a hard time with anything new.If Purple thinks that guys that look at that photo of Shania are only thinking that Shania looks like a angel are just out of touch with reality.Thats far more of a suggestive Shania photo then i have ever seen.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

People know what you are talking about STF1.I guess those old folks at the rest home have a hard time with anything new.If Purple thinks that guys that look at that photo of Shania are only thinking that Shania looks like a angel are just out of touch with reality.Thats far more of a suggestive Shania photo then i have ever seen.



Instead of very lamely endeavoring to insult older citizens you might use your free time to think and research before spouting off on such matters.

I would nominate this photo as far more provocative:

http://www.shania-twain-sexy-pictures.com/st12.jpg

or this one

 

http://www.shania-twain-sexy-pictures.com/st75.jpg

 

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

You called me a perv because why, i see a beautiful naked woman in bed with a sheet around her and i think of sex. Why don't you look threw this thread and see who in the one insulting members.You look for anything to insult people then cry when your insulted.Expert in skin mags, or what raunchy means.I spell indented instead of intended.You sound like that other member,its ok for you to insult people but cry about it when it happens to you.Grow up and stop being such a big baby.


-- Edited by kelc317 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 07:47:15 PM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

You called me a perv because why, i see a beautiful naked woman in bed with a sheet around her and i think of sex. Why don't you look threw this thread and see who in the one insulting members.You look for anything to insult people then cry when your insulted.Expert in skin mags, or what raunchy means.I spell indented instead of intended.You sound like that other member,its ok for you to insult people but cry about it when it happens to you.Grow up and stop being such a big baby.


-- Edited by kelc317 on Sunday 14th of February 2010 07:47:15 PM



I guess you missed the comment about putting you on ... either that or you are a relative of Kevy.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1033
Date:

Some how I don't think calling a person a pervert is funny.I also don't believe you when you say "you were putting me on".Reading a lot of your posts, i think you are very sarcastic and a prude.

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard