Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: The ALL-NEW ShaniaTwain.com


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:
RE: The ALL-NEW ShaniaTwain.com


kelc317 wrote:

Some how I don't think calling a person a pervert is funny.I also don't believe you when you say "you were putting me on".Reading a lot of your posts, i think you are very sarcastic and a prude.



I guess you can think anything you want - it is a free country.

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 716
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

Yes i am a sex pervert because i look at a naked woman on a bed wrapped in a sheet and i think sex lol.As far as my posting here, SHOW me all those Posts about sex i have made here,your full of B.S..I once asked if Shania had a boob job and you got offended by that, GROW UP.You should stick to the Shaina forums where you can talk about how pretty her hair is and how she walks on water.You should also stick to the Disney channel because anything more than that you couldn't handle.



I suggest trying to take his posts with a grain of salt. Besides responding to you about him and his nasty posts, I am not going to bother with even responding to him anymore.

He lives to bait you, play "oh, so innocent" with innane comments about how he has "no idea" why a normal male would EVER think of sex when they see a gorgeous woman wrapped in bed sheets with a scr*w me expression on their face, and if a person suggests that than they are the perverts or twisted or whatnot as he goes and oggles and oggles pictures of Shania just for a simple non-sexual pastime because I guess he has nothing better to do and when he does it it is just because he is a nice guy and he is supporting Shania on a musical level. He loves to insult your grammer (because it is SO important on a message board and on par with writing a college term paper) and he feels like he is the one who can decide what we can or cannot say about Shania and gets pissy if you say anything remotely negative, but then claims people should get lives and he is not that into her and does not dwell on her at all.


You CANNOT have a logical debate with him. Because for him to debate would mean that he would have to actually think about the things that he says and how ridiculous, illogical and phony they sound.

Yes, he LOVES to look at picture after picture after picture after picture after picture after picture of Shania's midriff because of the "art" of it all.

He is a joke. A sad joke.

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Date:

kelc317 wrote:

Yes i am a sex pervert because i look at a naked woman on a bed wrapped in a sheet and i think sex lol.As far as my posting here, SHOW me all those Posts about sex i have made here,your full of B.S..I once asked if Shania had a boob job and you got offended by that, GROW UP.You should stick to the Shaina forums where you can talk about how pretty her hair is and how she walks on water.You should also stick to the Disney channel because anything more than that you couldn't handle.



I think the picture is hot and it doesn't make your a perv because it turns you on.  I mean that is what she's trying to do.  That's like some women who flirt shamelessly with you and act sexy and to then say that they don't like you that way.  It's ridiculous!  

I didn't get into the sexual aspect of her new pictures because I thought it was obvious that she's going back to her sensual sexy image that made her famous to begin with.

Shania's has been a master at insinuation throughout her career.  In her MIFLAW video she is insinuating bisexuality, androgyny and a three way because she has men wearing eyeliner who are lusting her and she takes her turn at dressing mannish before stripping down to her woman clothes.  TDIMM has her toying with the concept of prostitution because she's flagging men like a sexy as hell hitchhiker to then turn them away.  In IANQ she grabs her girls for a moment.  Her cleavage is popping in Don't!  YWML has her wearing skin tight vinyl pants that show off her hourglass shape and her make up looks almost like a porn star, not that I mind though lol.  The video was tasteful yet very sexy.  IYNIIFL she is wearing skin tight velour pants with her navel showing.  She is surrounded by young people and I saw some girly looking men and mannish looking throughout the video.  She established herself as a country Madonna.  Madonna's had a tight relationship with the gay community and has always portrayed herself as being young at heart.  While Shania's never openly courted gays as the country community would've banished her, but through her videos she let them know that all's cool.  She's always been a sexy character because from the get go in WMYST she showing off her navel and touching a muscular guy's chest.    

In most of her videos she is depicted as a woman who is very hot yet unattainable because she almost never interacts with her male video costars.  They're like a wallpaper background.

Not all her videos carry a sexual, sensual connotation and she knows how far to push the envelope with her audience.  Then she alternates to a down home gal in NONTK, a virginal like bride in FTMO, a romantic daydreamer in YGAW, a charming, sweet and unpretentious woman in WYKM, a youthful, happy and kind of eccentric looking girl in Up! and a dramatic lovelorn woman in HAWH.

I don't mind the sexual and raunchier aspects of her image.  I mean, I'm a man and would be lying if her naughtiness didn't float my boat.  Let's be real, after the super sexy photos that she took for FHM and GQ or Esquire when she was promoting Up! this is pretty tame.  She looks like the kind of woman to pose for Playboy.  Only her loyalty to and respect for her family has kept her in check.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Butters wrote:

 

kelc317 wrote:

Yes i am a sex pervert because i look at a naked woman on a bed wrapped in a sheet and i think sex lol.As far as my posting here, SHOW me all those Posts about sex i have made here,your full of B.S..I once asked if Shania had a boob job and you got offended by that, GROW UP.You should stick to the Shaina forums where you can talk about how pretty her hair is and how she walks on water.You should also stick to the Disney channel because anything more than that you couldn't handle.



I suggest trying to take his posts with a grain of salt. Besides responding to you about him and his nasty posts, I am not going to bother with even responding to him anymore.

He lives to bait you, play "oh, so innocent" with innane comments about how he has "no idea" why a normal male would EVER think of sex when they see a gorgeous woman wrapped in bed sheets with a scr*w me expression on their face, and if a person suggests that than they are the perverts or twisted or whatnot as he goes and oggles and oggles pictures of Shania just for a simple non-sexual pastime because I guess he has nothing better to do and when he does it it is just because he is a nice guy and he is supporting Shania on a musical level. He loves to insult your grammer (because it is SO important on a message board and on par with writing a college term paper) and he feels like he is the one who can decide what we can or cannot say about Shania and gets pissy if you say anything remotely negative, but then claims people should get lives and he is not that into her and does not dwell on her at all.


You CANNOT have a logical debate with him. Because for him to debate would mean that he would have to actually think about the things that he says and how ridiculous, illogical and phony they sound.

Yes, he LOVES to look at picture after picture after picture after picture after picture after picture of Shania's midriff because of the "art" of it all.

He is a joke. A sad joke.

Your analysis is in left field as usual but as I said to kelc317 it is a free country and you can think and say whatever floats your little boat.  Within the bounds of the decorum of the board's rules.

 

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

barebackwarrior wrote:

 

kelc317 wrote:

Yes i am a sex pervert because i look at a naked woman on a bed wrapped in a sheet and i think sex lol.As far as my posting here, SHOW me all those Posts about sex i have made here,your full of B.S..I once asked if Shania had a boob job and you got offended by that, GROW UP.You should stick to the Shaina forums where you can talk about how pretty her hair is and how she walks on water.You should also stick to the Disney channel because anything more than that you couldn't handle.



I think the picture is hot and it doesn't make your a perv because it turns you on.  I mean that is what she's trying to do.  That's like some women who flirt shamelessly with you and act sexy and to then say that they don't like you that way.  It's ridiculous!  

I didn't get into the sexual aspect of her new pictures because I thought it was obvious that she's going back to her sensual sexy image that made her famous to begin with.

Shania's has been a master at insinuation throughout her career.  In her MIFLAW video she is insinuating bisexuality, androgyny and a three way because she has men wearing eyeliner who are lusting her and she takes her turn at dressing mannish before stripping down to her woman clothes.  TDIMM has her toying with the concept of prostitution because she's flagging men like a sexy as hell hitchhiker to then turn them away.  In IANQ she grabs her girls for a moment.  Her cleavage is popping in Don't!  YWML has her wearing skin tight vinyl pants that show off her hourglass shape and her make up looks almost like a porn star, not that I mind though lol.  The video was tasteful yet very sexy.  IYNIIFL she is wearing skin tight velour pants with her navel showing.  She is surrounded by young people and I saw some girly looking men and mannish looking throughout the video.  She established herself as a country Madonna.  Madonna's had a tight relationship with the gay community and has always portrayed herself as being young at heart.  While Shania's never openly courted gays as the country community would've banished her, but through her videos she let them know that all's cool.  She's always been a sexy character because from the get go in WMYST she showing off her navel and touching a muscular guy's chest.    

In most of her videos she is depicted as a woman who is very hot yet unattainable because she almost never interacts with her male video costars.  They're like a wallpaper background.

Not all her videos carry a sexual, sensual connotation and she knows how far to push the envelope with her audience.  Then she alternates to a down home gal in NONTK, a virginal like bride in FTMO, a romantic daydreamer in YGAW, a charming, sweet and unpretentious woman in WYKM, a youthful, happy and kind of eccentric looking girl in Up! and a dramatic lovelorn woman in HAWH.

I don't mind the sexual and raunchier aspects of her image.  I mean, I'm a man and would be lying if her naughtiness didn't float my boat.  Let's be real, after the super sexy photos that she took for FHM and GQ or Esquire when she was promoting Up! this is pretty tame.  She looks like the kind of woman to pose for Playboy.  Only her loyalty to and respect for her family has kept her in check.

 




I think your comments are somewhat on the mark.  My but you have given a whole lot of thought to her videos and photos.

 

What is your take on her friendship with Fred and how it has evolved?

 

PS  As to the Playboy comment firstly she has never needed the money since Playboy first approached her and secondly what do you mean "she looks like the kind of woman to pose for Playboy"?



-- Edited by PurplePeopleEater on Monday 15th of February 2010 09:02:01 AM

-- Edited by PurplePeopleEater on Monday 15th of February 2010 09:05:28 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1395
Date:

Anyone home?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:

Has anyone else noticed that Mad Dance Media has replaced some of those deleted photos from her most recent shoot with promo shots from the UP album?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 716
Date:

Yeah, and the white tank-top shots are nice, but the other ones are just plain dumb looking. The ones with her and the brown jeans and bra top (the ones that were on the CD's themselves). She looks so dumb when she tries to come across as 14-years -old.

I guess I should not be complaining too much! At least the soft-core porn like bed shots are off her site! biggrinbiggrin

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Date:

Sounds like some one is jealous to me. Shania is very beautiful in all of her pictures and their is nothing wrong with wanting to look sexy in a picture.Its not againtst the law or anything.If people want to talk crap about her they need to go some where else.
Remember this is a SHANIA FAN site.THis is not a site for Band Wagon Jumpers.

__________________
Maranda


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Butters wrote:

Yeah, and the white tank-top shots are nice, but the other ones are just plain dumb looking. The ones with her and the brown jeans and bra top (the ones that were on the CD's themselves). She looks so dumb when she tries to come across as 14-years -old.

I guess I should not be complaining too much! At least the soft-core porn like bed shots are off her site! biggrinbiggrin



Then don't look at her pics if they upset you so much.

 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

th_shania-newwebsite011314-1.jpg

I am currently renovating my website (www.shaniatwain.com) & will be ready to launch it soon. Here's a sneak peek!

12:14 PM ET - 13 Jan 14

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

The re-designed ShaniaTwain.com should launch any day!

th_shania-newwebsite022814-1.jpg

www.shaniatwain.com



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

Flo


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Date:

So you're the one designing the official website?? That's great! Can't wait to see it.
Do you know if there will be a new fanclub program including presale offers and why not a discount on tickets for Still Th One?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

From the re-designed ShaniaTwain.com. Launching soon.

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-colosseum-onstage5.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-colosseum-onstage6.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-colosseum-onstage3.jpg

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-colosseum-onstage4.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-colosseum-onstage1.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-colosseum-onstage2.jpg

www.shaniatwain.com



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Date:

Why do you think she is re launching her website? new music ? I think she will probably extend her residency because she is focusing her website around it.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Shounayou wrote:

Why do you think she is re launching her website? new music ? I think she will probably extend her residency because she is focusing her website around it.


I agree. I think Shania will be in Vegas for the foreseeable future. As far as new music anytime soon, I doubt it. She still hasn't picked a producer which she has been talking about since last year.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

th_shania-newwebsite040714-1.jpg

Here is a sneak peek of the new website we've been working on. Can’t wait to share it with you!

10:20 AM ET - 7 Apr 14

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

th_shania-newwebsite041014-1.jpg

Another sneak peek at the new site launching VERY soon!

5:54 PM ET - 10 Apr 14

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Date:

Have you noticed the "today is your day" cover following her greatest hits albums ? plus, it seems something finishing in "les" is writing on it ...maybe singles?

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Shounayou wrote:

Have you noticed the "today is your day" cover following her greatest hits albums ? plus, it seems something finishing in "les" is writing on it ...maybe singles?


It's probably Shania's stand-alone singles like "Today Is Your Day" and "Shoes." Maybe "Endless Love" too. 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

th_shania-newwebsite041614-1.jpg

One more... ShaniaTwain.com coming soon!

1:21 PM ET - 16 Apr 14

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

"New website going to launch any day now..." LOL....ya well its been over a week. I guess the new website will come when she comes out with a new album. I have checked it out and all it says "New Shania Twain website coming soon" Then she tweets that it is going to launch right away.....ok. To me that means a day or so...not a WEEK plus. I guess I just need to vent....Shania Twain is twice the age of the new country/pop stars yet looks 10 times better...and has what is called TALENT. Such a shame, its been 20 years and no one like has hit the music industry....I am in my mid 30s and I am sure I will be collecting social security before we ever see another one like her. 



__________________
bobsmith


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 714
Date:

Kenaibull, itäs been WEEKS, not a week, since the "New website going to launch any day now" thing. I'd say it's been lasting for almost a month now.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 370
Date:

might launch in the next decade!

__________________
Dennis


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 501
Date:

I guess it'll be launched when she'll be back in Vegas in May.
Or maybe this "new-website coming soon" must be read like "I'm working on a new album". So, we'll have a new website maybe in 12+ years.

__________________

Things I always thought were strange, aren't that strange at all

All in all



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date:

No doubt....call me blue cheeks because I have been holding my breath.



__________________
bobsmith


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 141
Date:

She should stop saying thing like 'soon'. In my opinion soon means something like a week. But not a couple of months/ years... Negativity rises when you use words like 'soon' and nothing happens...

__________________

December 1 and 2 2012; Shania Twain in Las Vegas!!! Shania and the band signed my acoustic guitar. Thank you guys!!

July 16, 18 and 19 2014; Shania Twain in Las Vegas!!! Thank you Shania for the selfie!!! 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Date:

It's obvious that she is now catering to fair weather, aging fans and drunk tourists who were only familiar with her after she exploded onto the scene. Those people see her like a blast from the past and have no questions as to why there is no new album after all of these years. The long term fans consolation prize was issued long ago with the Up! tour and Greatest Hits. I was at the Caesers Palace a few months ago and saw lots of Canadians, and she is performing back home this summer. So, she is also catering to her fellow compatriots, which is fine and all.

She was too spineless and/or indifferent to announce a formal retirement like Garth Brooks and George Strait, true showmen and now legends. Just think of Shania like an affectionate friend who pulled all the stops to gain your goodwill and after she became extremely successful, she disappears. And when your friend does comes back, she gives you the cold shoulder and tells you to go to the back of line unless you have lots of money to meet with her at her place of choice.

To her favor, I will say that there were signs of trouble during the Up! era as evidenced by a deteriorating voice, a shortened (yet very successful) world tour, and less promotion which decreased album sales. I think what the fans have been hoping for perhaps more than a new album itself is a return to the old Shania in better times. Some things do not come back no matter how much you hope and pray. 

What ever happened to writing songs for other artists once the voice ran out? If we heard her compositions sung by other artists that would at least be a means to listen to her work. She could even sing backup. The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to say that Shania is a very unlucky woman who just so happens to be rich. She had a short and great run in an otherwise sad life. Who wants fame and fortune like that??



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 267
Date:

No trying to pick a fight or anything and everyone is en titled to an opinion but I wouldn't say she is Un lucky at all coming form her past and knowing her story i say she is pretty dam lucky to have come where she is she has a beautiful husband and family and is loving and thankful for the success that she has created. If you have seen her show  in vegas she always thanking fans and being so gracious to all of them brining  them on stage greeting them in the asile. She says many times I am very lucky to be here and and to have all you thank you. 

Maybe check your sources before you make a quick judgment about Shania being Un lucky 



__________________

I love Shania more then anything she is my number 1 idol  Im a proud Twainaic. 

Shania made my dream come  true in Vegas on June and will be seeing her again in July 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 268
Date:

beautiful husband? really? I have seen him and not thsr beautiful. But it doesn't matter because as long as sge loves him and his happy. So I do believe she is happy and lucky now. She was very lucky she met mutt. Shania had lots of talent but never the motivation to reach the top or stay there. With mutt he gave her that motivation for 2 albums along with his proven skills. I don't count the album UP  because she already lost much motivation by then. I said this for years that without mutt she has no motivation to make music. Everyone called me a hater . I was right on everything and I am not happy to say that. there will be no album anytime soon and when there is don't expect much promotion or for her to go bigm shania was always content just to pay the bills. she is so lucky mutt came into her life to take her to amazing heights.  Shania will always have talent  but just not the drive to want to be #1.  Shania may of had some heartbreak and hard times when she was younger and also in married life just like millions of other people. But she is one lucky women now with her wealth and health and hsppy life now and I am happy for her just like I would be for any person who has found happiness.  We can't change who she is. She isn't the woman reaching success with mutt all those years. She is who we see now. I accepted this a while ago and don't waste my time hoping for an album but I will always remember the great music Mutt and Shania made.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 661
Date:

Hi,

I just wonder why the big turn around in her.  I mean she was isolated in Switzerland for years was it because she and Mutt were so happy and she was so involved with him and Eja that she really didn't care about her career anymore or the fans and she really thought she was truly retired from music and that lifestyle or was it something that Mutt made her do or maybe she felt that since Mutt was such a recluse that she just wanted him to be comfortable and settled for being a recluse herself because she wanted to make Mutt happy.  Just wondering because now she is all over the social media and really promoting herself and Caesar's Palace show.  It's just all so interesting to ponder on if you are a fan.  Would be interesting to know that answer.  There will be new music but I think she is afraid to let people hear it because she knows that everyone is expecting Mutt type stuff and I don't think that is really her true style...I can't wait to see what it is without Mutt.  Will love it no matter what.  As I don't just enjoy the music of a song.  I pay attention to the lyrics.  The lyrics are the key...people write about things that are familiar to them.  They write using their own experiences a lot and about their own emotions and feelings so I think once we do see new stuff it will be very revealing.

 

Just my thoughts,

Warmest regards as always,

Tonto

 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 267
Date:

Don't mean to go off topic goodlookingkevy. What I meant was that her husband is a beautiful person meaning he is a very sweet, nice, kind, caring guy beautiful person all around. To me he is gorgeous but thats me.



__________________

I love Shania more then anything she is my number 1 idol  Im a proud Twainaic. 

Shania made my dream come  true in Vegas on June and will be seeing her again in July 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 268
Date:

Izy Twain wrote:

Don't mean to go off topic goodlookingkevy. What I meant was that her husband is a beautiful person meaning he is a very sweet, nice, kind, caring guy beautiful person all around. To me he is gorgeous but thats me.


 That's okay, he probably is a nice guy and that's good she found someone to be happy with. We all want happiness.



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 267
Date:

That is for Sure :) 



__________________

I love Shania more then anything she is my number 1 idol  Im a proud Twainaic. 

Shania made my dream come  true in Vegas on June and will be seeing her again in July 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 200
Date:

That don't tell me anything she is going to have a new Album! I start to believe she doesn't want to record anymore!

__________________
Have to think on one


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 181
Date:

Did anyone watch the 2004 Bio special on Shania. Her and everyone around her admitted and knew she never wanted fame, she does not want to be famous. If you look at the 2003 ACM Press Confrence, they asked her where she would be with her music in 10-20 years. She said she didn't know whether she would still want to make albums, perform and interact with fans. She mentioned she will always have music as a part of her life but in what capacity she does music, does not matter to her. I accept that. Why does no one else?



__________________

Cody 

 

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

codyandshania wrote:

Did anyone watch the 2004 Bio special on Shania. Her and everyone around her admitted and knew she never wanted fame, she does not want to be famous. If you look at the 2003 ACM Press Confrence, they asked her where she would be with her music in 10-20 years. She said she didn't know whether she would still want to make albums, perform and interact with fans. She mentioned she will always have music as a part of her life but in what capacity she does music, does not matter to her. I accept that. Why does no one else?


I do remember her saying all that. 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 370
Date:

I am grateful for all the amazing music she has made, and she made a huge impact in the country pop world, up till now, whatever she chooses to do next is her plan and we should just support her, We do have the old cds, concert memories, Vegas, heck you can relive it on youtube anytime you want. and interact with her on social media sites, i will always love and cherish Shania Twain and hope now she can sit back relax and enjoy all she did for us all.

__________________
Dennis


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 267
Date:

Exactly codyandshania and peever well said and i couldn't agree more   just be glad she has wanted to perform   on stage again and has an will have done 3 successful shows Vegas and Canada  in one year and that shows she has come along way. Im very proud of her and Im sure lots of you other fans are too. 



__________________

I love Shania more then anything she is my number 1 idol  Im a proud Twainaic. 

Shania made my dream come  true in Vegas on June and will be seeing her again in July 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

The new, re-designed ShaniaTwain.com is now live! Check it out!

April 25, 2014, 11:57am

Hope you love my new website! I’m so excited about being able to keep you updated with everything going on in my world. Sign up to my email list to stay in touch!  

Love, Shania

www.shaniatwain.com



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

Behind-the-scenes pics from the NEW ShaniaTwain.com

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite1.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite2.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite3.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite4.jpg

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite5.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite6.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite7.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite8.jpg

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite9.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite10.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite11.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite18.jpg

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite12.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite13.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite14.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite15.jpg

 

th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite16.jpg th_shania-vegas-stilltheone-newwebsite17.jpg

www.shaniatwain.com



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

"From This Moment On" memoir pictures posted on Shania's biography page on the NEW, re-designed ShaniaTwain.com:

Young Eilleen
th_fromthismomenton-young1.jpg th_fromthismomenton-young2.jpg th_fromthismomenton-young3.jpg th_fromthismomenton-young4.jpeg

th_fromthismomenton-young5.jpg th_fromthismomenton-young6.jpg th_fromthismomenton-young7.jpg

Shania's early years
th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears1.jpg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears2.jpg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears3.jpg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears4.jpg

th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears5.jpg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears6.jpg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears7.jpg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears8.jpeg th_fromthismomenton-earlyyears9.jpg

Family & miscellaneous
th_fromthismomenton-misc2.jpg th_fromthismomenton-misc3.jpg th_fromthismomenton-misc4.jpeg th_fromthismomenton-misc10.jpg

th_fromthismomenton-misc9.jpg th_fromthismomenton-misc11.jpg th_fromthismomenton-misc12.jpg th_fromthismomenton-misc1.jpg

th_fromthismomenton-misc7.jpeg th_fromthismomenton-misc5.jpeg th_fromthismomenton-misc6.jpeg th_fromthismomenton-misc8.jpg



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 267
Date:

I love the new Shania website! Favorite site by far. The best one yet!



__________________

I love Shania more then anything she is my number 1 idol  Im a proud Twainaic. 

Shania made my dream come  true in Vegas on June and will be seeing her again in July 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 411
Date:

oh - Fred seems to be filming Shania in that one photo. Hopefully they will share the footage with us soon. On Oprah or not.

__________________

Spay and Neuter your cats. You can stop the homeless cat problem from multiplying.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 661
Date:

Loonie Echo wrote:

oh - Fred seems to be filming Shania in that one photo. Hopefully they will share the footage with us soon. On Oprah or not.


 Hi,

Maybe they are going to include the footage on the dvd that they make of the Vegas show when she finishes her residency.  I hope that she doesn't finish there too soon still hoping to get there somehow.

Warmest regards as always,

Tonto

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 661
Date:
Fan Club


Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the official fan club is still going on.  I don't have facebook and the message board is not there on the website anymore and I can't get anyone to tell me if there is one or not...I mean do we still have to pay membership fee and what about the message board...the new website is confusing. Does anyone have any answers.  My membership fee is due soon and I want to renew,

 

Thanks

Warmest regards as always,

Tonto

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:

There is not an "official fan club" membership or message board anymore. You can still use your username to login and comment on News postings.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 8879
Date:
The ALL-NEW ShaniaTwain.com


The Las Vegas "Still The One" theme has finally been removed from ShaniaTwain.com and the site is currently being re-designed. Hopefully this means new music isn't too far away...



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 501
Date:

Yesssssssssssssssssss, this is really a great news.

Maybe she'll give us her Christmas present, after all. Even if it won't be new music but maybe some kind of announcement.

__________________

Things I always thought were strange, aren't that strange at all

All in all



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date:

Temporary Down

The website that you're trying to reach is having technical difficulties and is currently unavailable.

We are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

Said that for about 30 mins, Now it's back up. Very strange.



__________________
Jacob Hiscock
«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard