Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: "NOW" tour PICTURES & VIDEOS


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:
RE: "NOW" tour PICTURES & VIDEOS


Check out this guy's Twitter page for several Periscope videos from tonight's concert in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (5/12/18)

https://twitter.com/dabostorment



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - SaskTel Centre (5/12/18)

shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_1 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_2 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_3 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_4 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_5 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_6 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_7 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_8 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_9 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_10 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_11 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_12 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_13 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_14 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_16 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_17 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_18 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_19 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_20 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_21 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_22 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_23 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_24 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_25 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_26 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_27 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_28 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_29 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_30 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_31 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_32 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_33 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_34 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_35 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_36 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_23 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_38 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_39 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_40 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_41 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_42 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_43 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_44 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_45 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_46 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_47 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_48 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_49 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_50 shania_nowtour_saskatoon051218_15

The Saskatoon StarPhoenix uploaded their professional pictures on YouTube.

http://thestarphoenix.com/entertainment/local-arts/photos-shania-twain-performs-in-saskatoon



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

When Shania Twain accidentally hands a fan a mic instead of her sharpie. #mostendearinglady

11:25 PM ET - 12 May 18

https://twitter.com/jadoreshania/status/995505208951222272

***This must be part of Shania's act. She has done this at other concerts too.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 762
Date:

Tommy wrote:

When Shania Twain accidentally hands a fan a mic instead of her sharpie. #mostendearinglady

11:25 PM ET - 12 May 18

https://twitter.com/jadoreshania/status/995505208951222272

***This must be part of Shania's act. She has done this at other concerts too.


 Can it be just videos from the same concert? And where was this particular video filmed?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Tanya wrote:
Tommy wrote:

When Shania Twain accidentally hands a fan a mic instead of her sharpie. #mostendearinglady

11:25 PM ET - 12 May 18

https://twitter.com/jadoreshania/status/995505208951222272

***This must be part of Shania's act. She has done this at other concerts too.


 Can it be just videos from the same concert? And where was this particular video filmed?


Maybe last night. I'm not sure. But here are a couple pictures from Vancouver where she did the same thing. You can tell the pictures are not from this video.

shania_nowtour_vancouver050618_2 shania_nowtour_vancouver050618_3 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 762
Date:

Tommy wrote:
Tanya wrote:
Tommy wrote:

When Shania Twain accidentally hands a fan a mic instead of her sharpie. #mostendearinglady

11:25 PM ET - 12 May 18

https://twitter.com/jadoreshania/status/995505208951222272

***This must be part of Shania's act. She has done this at other concerts too.


 Can it be just videos from the same concert? And where was this particular video filmed?


Maybe last night. I'm not sure. But here are a couple pictures from Vancouver where she did the same thing. You can tell the pictures are not from this video.

shania_nowtour_vancouver050618_2 shania_nowtour_vancouver050618_3 


 Why not? In the video she sat down quite similarily and then turned her head to the left. The video can easily be from Vancouver.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Tanya wrote:
Tommy wrote:
Tanya wrote:
Tommy wrote:

When Shania Twain accidentally hands a fan a mic instead of her sharpie. #mostendearinglady

11:25 PM ET - 12 May 18

https://twitter.com/jadoreshania/status/995505208951222272

***This must be part of Shania's act. She has done this at other concerts too.


 Can it be just videos from the same concert? And where was this particular video filmed?


Maybe last night. I'm not sure. But here are a couple pictures from Vancouver where she did the same thing. You can tell the pictures are not from this video.

shania_nowtour_vancouver050618_2 shania_nowtour_vancouver050618_3 


 Why not? In the video she sat down quite similarily and then turned her head to the left. The video can easily be from Vancouver.


Yes, I see what you're saying. I guess you're right. 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Winnipeg, Manitoba - Bell MTS Place (5/13/18)

shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_1 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_2 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_3 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_4 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_5 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_6 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_7 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_8 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_9 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_15 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_16 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_17 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_18 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_19 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_20 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_21 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_22 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_23 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_24 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_25 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_26 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_27 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_28 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_3 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_23 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_31 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_10 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_11 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_12 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_13 shania_nowtour_winnipeg051318_14



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

St. Paul, Minnesota - Xcel Energy Center (5/15/18)

shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_1 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_3 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_4 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_5 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_6 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_7 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_8 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_9 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_10 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_61 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_62 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_63 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_64 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_65 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_66 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_44 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_45 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_46 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_47 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_48 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_49 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_50 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_51 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_52 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_53 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_54 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_55 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_56 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_57 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_58 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_59 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_60 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_11 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_2 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_12 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_13 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_14 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_15 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_16 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_17 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_18 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_19 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_20 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_21 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_22 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_23 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_24 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_25 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_26 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_27 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_28 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_29 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_30 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_31 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_32 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_33 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_34 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_35 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_36 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_37 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_38 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_39 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_40 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_41 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_42 shania_nowtour_stpaul051518_43



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 729
Date:

Her outfits are ridiculous this time around. Like a call girl meets a Vegas lounge act....

COO and Up! were such better tours; she dressed normally and we didn't have to deal with the dreadful non-Mutt songs from Now. And don't get me started on the stage design and idiotic dancers....



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 273
Date:

Butters wrote:

Her outfits are ridiculous this time around. Like a call girl meets a Vegas lounge act....

COO and Up! were such better tours; she dressed normally and we didn't have to deal with the dreadful non-Mutt songs from Now. And don't get me started on the stage design and idiotic dancers....


 Actually i think this is her best tour ever. She looks great and puts on a great show. I was at all tours and her up tour she went through the motions. Last week when i saw her she seemed more genuine and everyone around me thought it was an amazing show and the best they ever saw from her. I just think this tour is a well oiled machine and very well thought out from the production and the constumes and the graphiccs to her songs, and yes even the new songs . You can never please everyone but myself and everyonei talked thought this was her best show ever. Heck even most reviews are praising her and she rarely has reviewers who like her.  As for her outifts?? They look great in my opinion, and better than the hockey sweaters she wore on her UP tour to suck up to the home sports team lol Anyway in my opinion she looked and performed fantastic.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 671
Date:

HumbleKevy wrote:
Butters wrote:

Her outfits are ridiculous this time around. Like a call girl meets a Vegas lounge act....

COO and Up! were such better tours; she dressed normally and we didn't have to deal with the dreadful non-Mutt songs from Now. And don't get me started on the stage design and idiotic dancers....


 Actually i think this is her best tour ever. She looks great and puts on a great show. I was at all tours and her up tour she went through the motions. Last week when i saw her she seemed more genuine and everyone around me thought it was an amazing show and the best they ever saw from her. I just think this tour is a well oiled machine and very well thought out from the production and the constumes and the graphiccs to her songs, and yes even the new songs . You can never please everyone but myself and everyonei talked thought this was her best show ever. Heck even most reviews are praising her and she rarely has reviewers who like her.  As for her outifts?? They look great in my opinion, and better than the hockey sweaters she wore on her UP tour to suck up to the home sports team lol Anyway in my opinion she looked and performed fantastic.


Hi HumbleKevy,

I totally agree with you.  I think she should be Entertainer of the Year.  I probably won't get to see the show in person but this is the best one yet from what I have seen.  She is an awesome all around entertainer.  She took the criticisms and learned from them and has put her heart and soul into this tour just like she did with the new album and I would like to say to Butters that this is fan website not for haters.  So don't be hatin' on her on this site it is not cool.

 

Warmest regards as always,

Tonto 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Denny Sanford PREMIER Center (5/16/18)

shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_1 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_2 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_3 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_4 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_5 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_6 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_7 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_8 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_9 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_10 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_11 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_12 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_13 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_14 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_15 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_16 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_17 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_18 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_19 shania_nowtour_siouxfalls051618_20



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Omaha, Nebraska - CenturyLink Center Omaha (5/18/18)

shania_nowtour_omaha051818_26 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_27 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_28 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_29 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_30 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_31 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_32 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_33 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_1 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_2 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_3 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_4 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_5 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_6 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_7 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_8 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_9 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_10 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_11 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_12 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_13 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_14 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_15 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_16 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_17 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_18 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_19 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_20 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_30 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_26 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_23 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_24 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_25 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_34 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_35 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_36 shania_nowtour_omaha051818_37



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Chicago, Illinois - United Center (5/19/18)

shania_nowtour_chicago051918_14 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_15 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_16 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_17 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_58 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_59 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_60 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_61 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_62 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_63 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_64 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_65 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_66 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_67 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_68 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_69 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_1 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_2 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_3 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_4 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_5 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_6 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_7 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_8 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_9 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_10 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_11 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_12 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_13 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_18 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_19 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_20 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_21 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_23 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_24 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_25 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_26 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_27 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_28 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_29 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_35 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_30 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_36 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_31 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_37 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_32 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_38 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_33 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_39 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_34 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_8 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_41 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_42 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_43 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_44 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_45 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_46 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_9 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_48 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_50 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_51 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_52 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_53 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_70 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_71 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_54 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_48 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_56 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_57 shania_nowtour_chicago051918_49



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Date:

Anyone know what songs Bastian Baker is performing? The only one I hear people talk about is his cover of “Hallelujah”. I’d like to learn his set list before I go to Shania’s concert in July. 



__________________
Zac


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 729
Date:

Tonto wrote:
HumbleKevy wrote:
Butters wrote:

Her outfits are ridiculous this time around. Like a call girl meets a Vegas lounge act....

COO and Up! were such better tours; she dressed normally and we didn't have to deal with the dreadful non-Mutt songs from Now. And don't get me started on the stage design and idiotic dancers....


 Actually i think this is her best tour ever. She looks great and puts on a great show. I was at all tours and her up tour she went through the motions. Last week when i saw her she seemed more genuine and everyone around me thought it was an amazing show and the best they ever saw from her. I just think this tour is a well oiled machine and very well thought out from the production and the constumes and the graphiccs to her songs, and yes even the new songs . You can never please everyone but myself and everyonei talked thought this was her best show ever. Heck even most reviews are praising her and she rarely has reviewers who like her.  As for her outifts?? They look great in my opinion, and better than the hockey sweaters she wore on her UP tour to suck up to the home sports team lol Anyway in my opinion she looked and performed fantastic.


Hi HumbleKevy,

I totally agree with you.  I think she should be Entertainer of the Year.  I probably won't get to see the show in person but this is the best one yet from what I have seen.  She is an awesome all around entertainer.  She took the criticisms and learned from them and has put her heart and soul into this tour just like she did with the new album and I would like to say to Butters that this is fan website not for haters.  So don't be hatin' on her on this site it is not cool.

 

Warmest regards as always,

Tonto 


Nah, I think she looks ridiculous. Her past tour "looks" were so much more casual and down to earth; not a ridiculous, trying to be a Vegas Call girl type vibe like this tour. And I hate the set and the silly dancers; she is not a dancer so not sure why she is even trying. COO was such an amazing tour. She looked normal (like someone not trying to hard) and she came across relatable. I think its because she doesn't have the tiny waist anymore and she is getting older; thus more smoke and mirrors with the crazy long hair and billowing jackets and silly thigh high dresses.....

She didn't need all this flash before to put on a great show. Silly cubes and lights and annoying dancers....meh...just her, a simple top and pants, and a simple set (no silly dancers) was enough.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 762
Date:

Her outfits now are of her style - she's never been casual in her videos and now she brings the images from her videos to the stage. She used to find more comfortable to walk across the stage in more casual clothes. But I do know people who considered her past stage looks funny because on the stage artists tend to be more artistic than sporty which is what she did. And don't forget that now with the voice issues it is difficult for her to just sing and interact with the audience so she sings less and gives more of a show. I see it as her stage artist development and don't think it is bad. It is sad that whatever she does some people here just seem never to be satisfied. First she didn't release the album for so long, then it came out but met unimpressed reviews from those who name themselves her fans. Now the tour is bad... 1997-2004 have gone. Let's live in the now. Now she is the way she is.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Chicago - United Center (5/19/18)



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 762
Date:

I wonder is she plans to film it for a DVD release.



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 9601
Date:

Tanya wrote:

I wonder is she plans to film it for a DVD release.


Who knows with Shania and her management team. She never released a "Rock This Country" tour DVD.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard