Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Shania on "TODAY" and "TODAY With Kathie Lee & Hoda" - November 13


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:
Shania on "TODAY" and "TODAY With Kathie Lee & Hoda" - November 13


According to my DirecTV on-screen program guide, Shania will be a guest on "TODAY" and "TODAY With Kathie Lee & Hoda" on Tuesday, November 13 to promote her new singing competition series "Real Country" which premieres that night on USA Network.

"TODAY" airs 7:00-9:00am ET/PT on NBC. "TODAY With Kathie Lee & Hoda" airs 10:00-11:00am ET/PT on NBC.

 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

It looks like Shania won't be on the TODAY show until after 8:30.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Tommy wrote:

It looks like Shania won't be on the TODAY show until after 8:30.


She'll be on at 8:40.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Tommy wrote:
Tommy wrote:

It looks like Shania won't be on the TODAY show until after 8:30.


She'll be on at 8:40.


4-minute interview.

Short clip - https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1062341523021447168



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Here is the full "TODAY" show interview.

https://www.today.com/video/shania-twain-talks-real-country-competition-1369234499613

----------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbNFhtTCbgY



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Shania is co-hosting the show with Kathie Lee and Hoda.



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Tommy wrote:

Shania is co-hosting the show with Kathie Lee and Hoda.


Clips

https://twitter.com/klgandhoda/status/1062361936254373889

https://twitter.com/klgandhoda/status/1062364067115999232 

https://twitter.com/klgandhoda/status/1062366286087380994



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Shania said she just decided this week to do a Christmas album and she called John Travolta (her "Trading Paint" movie co-star) to do a duet with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVP9YqYpJI



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Instagram Stories - https://www.instagram.com/stories/shaniatwain/

Permanent link - https://twitter.com/haggart3/status/1062357113052246016



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

PICTURES

shania-todayshow111318-1 shania-todayshow111318-2 shania-todayshow111318-3 shania-todayshow111318-6

shania-todayshow111318-7 shania-todayshow111318-8 shania-todayshow111318-9 shania-todayshow111318-10

shania-todayshow111318-4 shania-todayshow111318-5



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 850
Date:

Tommy wrote:

Shania said she just decided this week to do a Christmas album and she called John Travolta (her "Trading Paint" movie co-star) to do a duet with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVP9YqYpJI


 What did she say at 02:10? "He's reminding me of course that, you know. He's probably thinking has she had something to ????"



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 10536
Date:

Tanya wrote:

 What did she say at 02:10? "He's reminding me of course that, you know. He's probably thinking has she had something to ????"


....drink or something. 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 850
Date:

Tommy wrote:
Tanya wrote:

 What did she say at 02:10? "He's reminding me of course that, you know. He's probably thinking has she had something to ????"


....drink or something. 


 I thought I got it wrong. Then I anyway don't understand what she wanted to say.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard