Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Shania UK TV & Radio appearances - September 2022


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:
Shania UK TV & Radio appearances - September 2022


BBC The One Show @BBCTheOneShow

🚨 One of the best-selling music artists of all time joins us tomorrow night (Sep 22) on #TheOneShow - We'd love to put your questions to Shania Twain 🙌 Email or send us a video (filmed landscape) to theoneshow@bbc.co.uk 📩

https://twitter.com/bbctheoneshow/status/1572538581423476736

6:49 AM ET - 21 Sep 22

https://twitter.com/bbctheoneshow

"The One Show" airs at 7:00pm London time (2:00pm ET/11:00am PT) on BBC One.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007tcw7 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:
Shania UK TV appearances - September 2022


According to a fan in the UK, Shania will be a guest on "This Morning" on Friday, September 23. "This Morning" airs at 10:00am-12:30pm London time (5:00am ET/2:00am PT) on ITV.

https://www.itv.com/thismorning 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

/download.spark?id=2507913&aBID=118191 

8:05 AM ET - 22 Sep 22

https://twitter.com/BBCTheOneShow/status/1572919909763321856



Attachments
__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdR0gcYX0AIO2Ne?format=jpg&name=small

Shania is on The One Show now.

 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

/download.spark?id=2507944&aBID=118191 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bbctheoneshow/



Attachments
__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Clip from the "Waking Up Dreaming" music video they played on The One Show.

https://twitter.com/stiIIthwone/status/1573020192875184128



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Wow! We've just seen an EXCLUSIVE first look at @ShaniaTwain 's brand new single, 'Waking Up Dreaming' #TheOneShow

WATCH>> https://twitter.com/BBCTheOneShow/status/1573019740024733696

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdctOo1Ygqo



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

From a fan in the UK:

"Shania revealed a preview of her new music video on The One Show, and spoke about how her new music is uplifting. She said how the video festures several different hairs and commented on the eyelashes too. No other news unfortunately! "



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 192
Date:

I love this new hair style she has!

__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '10:02 2 bbcradio2 10h 川 Shania Twain Man! Feel ike A Woman! A HUGE line-up on tomorrow's @zoetheball Breakfast Show! BBC RADIO BIRIC BBC RADIO BBC RADIO 2 BBC RADIO RADIO BBC RADIO 2 @shaniatwain @davidtennantpod @shirleyballas MAWTAHAH2 8:00am 23rd September Live on RADIO 2 Send message'

LISTEN TO BBC RADIO 2 LIVE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_two



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 175
Date:

Unfortunately there wasn’t much time left for her segment on The One Show. Hope she’ll reveil the UK touring plans in the upcoming days. And btw she has lost a lot of weight recently 😲

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

Shania was on BBC Radio2 earlier this morning. She said the album is and I quote: "it's around the corner. It's ready and it's coming out soon"



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

LJ-R wrote:

Unfortunately there wasn’t much time left for her segment on The One Show. Hope she’ll reveil the UK touring plans in the upcoming days. And btw she has lost a lot of weight recently 😲


 That's true, I've noticed that too! But she looks amazing



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Here is Shania's appearance on ITV's "This Morning".

Music Legend Shania Twain: Reflecting On Her Career & The Inspiration Behind Her New Single

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jva_0NxUd-g



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Date:

Had to have been a wig yesterday on The One Show. Back to her normal, longer and blonder hairstyle this morning. Looking great anyhow! 



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 249
Date:

Didn’t know she had a procedure for implants in her vocal cords!

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 77
Date:

Gigi wrote:

Didn’t know she had a procedure for implants in her vocal cords!


Yeah, I believe she said it happened in 2018. There was an interview somewhere where she talked about it but I don't remember where it was. All I remember is that she had to wear a scarf around her neck because she had scars from it for a while.



__________________

Shania gets us good!



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

shania-bbcradio2092322-1

Early mornings 😴😴😴 @BBCRadio2

3:51 AM ET - 23 Sep 22

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain

-------------------------------------

In case you wondered what happens during the songs 😂 💃 Listen back to David Tennant, @ShaniaTwain & @ShirleyBallas on the @zoetheball Breakfast Show!

https://twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status/1573250571145986053



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

ninetyns wrote:

Shania was on BBC Radio2 earlier this morning. She said the album is and I quote: "it's around the corner. It's ready and it's coming out soon"


Interview starts at 1hr 40min mark. She also said she'll be planning a tour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001bznb 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:

I’m glad she’s finally recognisable again! Great interviews also. 



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Tommy wrote:

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

shania-bbcradio2092322-1

Early mornings 😴😴😴 @BBCRadio2

3:51 AM ET - 23 Sep 22

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain

-------------------------------------

In case you wondered what happens during the songs 😂 💃 Listen back to David Tennant, @ShaniaTwain & @ShirleyBallas on the @zoetheball Breakfast Show!

https://twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status/1573250571145986053


shania-bbcradio2092322-2 shania-bbcradio2092322-3 shania-bbcradio2092322-4 shania-bbcradio2092322-5



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Date:

Looks like Shania had a blast on whatever radio show in the UK this is 🤩

https://twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status/1573250571145986053?t=3MqM9iJB67lvxAMDI-WO9Q&s=19



__________________


Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Shania Twain @shaniatwain

Friday fun with @alisonhammond & Dermot on @thismorning #letsgogirls #tvshow Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain

Video - https://www.tiktok.com/@shaniatwain/video/7146940400647933190

3:00 PM ET - 23 Sep 22

http://tiktok.com/@shaniatwain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVPnZGR9r1o



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

/download.spark?id=2508416&aBID=118191 

https://twitter.com/ARCountry/status/1573293875426361344

Absolute Radio Country - https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio-country/



Attachments
__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:
RE: Shania UK TV & Radio appearances - September 2022


Shania Twain chats about her latest album and tour

Greatest Hits Radio

Shania Twain joins Simon Mayo as they discuss her new album, crazy hairstyles and a possible UK tour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQnKYXQmWg



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Tommy wrote:
ninetyns wrote:

Shania was on BBC Radio2 earlier this morning. She said the album is and I quote: "it's around the corner. It's ready and it's coming out soon"


Interview starts at 1hr 40min mark. She also said she'll be planning a tour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001bznb 


What happens when you hand David Tennant the lyrics to a @ShaniaTwain classic? 😅 @Zoetheball | @ShirleyBallas

https://twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status/1574655578789400576



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

tablemannerspodcast @tablemannerspod

Series 14… LETS GO GIRLS!! 🤠 Episode one. Coming tomorrow.

Video - https://twitter.com/tablemannerspod/status/1574820054570602507

1:55 PM ET - 27 Sep 22

http://twitter.com/tablemannerspod

Table Manners with Jessie & Lennie Ware

https://tablemanners.komi.io/



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Tommy wrote:

tablemannerspodcast @tablemannerspod

Series 14… LETS GO GIRLS!! 🤠 Episode one. Coming tomorrow.

Video - https://twitter.com/tablemannerspod/status/1574820054570602507

1:55 PM ET - 27 Sep 22

http://twitter.com/tablemannerspod

Table Manners with Jessie & Lennie Ware

https://tablemanners.komi.io/


S14 Ep 1: Shania Twain
Table Manners with Jessie and Lennie Ware

Summer is over, school is no longer out, and it’s time to get back to our important job of eating and being nosey. We are thrilled to be back!! It’s been a while but what a series we have lined up for you... kicking off with none other than the Queen of Country, an international icon, the only one we run to, the one, the only Shania Twain.

Shania popped over to Clapham on her way back to Switzerland after a week of promoting her brand new record ‘Waking Up Dreaming’ 

We tucked into mum's delicious aubergine parmigiana pie (an Ottolenghi Guardian spesh, thanks Yotam) and chatted about horse riding in Hyde Park, her signature lentil soup, eating Raclette in Switzerland & performing in Vegas. We talk about that moment with Harry Styles at Coachella & how she almost quit singing.

Season 14 has begun….LET'S GO GIRLS!!!! X

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s14-ep-1-shania-twain/id1305228910?i=1000580864553



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

/download.spark?id=2509080&aBID=118191 

https://twitter.com/ARCountry/status/1575503546237464579

***5:00am ET/2:00am PT

Listen Live Here>> https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio-country/

If you are outside the UK you will need a VPN to connect and listen.



Attachments
__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Shania Twain on New Music & Diversity in Country

Absolute Radio Country - September 30, 2022

Shania Twain is the biggest selling Country-Pop artist of all time! She joins Baylen Leonard to talk about her new single, ‘Waking Up Dreaming’, the secret to writing lyrics that bring people together and diversity in Country Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlL5uShLdw

shania-absolutecountryradio093022-1 shania-absolutecountryradio093022-2 shania-absolutecountryradio093022-3 shania-absolutecountryradio093022-5

----------------------------------------------------

Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

shania-absolutecountryradio093022-4

Thanks for having me @HeyBaylen @ARCountry

9:17 AM ET - 30 Sep 22

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Tommy wrote:
Tommy wrote:

tablemannerspodcast @tablemannerspod

Series 14… LETS GO GIRLS!! 🤠 Episode one. Coming tomorrow.

Video - https://twitter.com/tablemannerspod/status/1574820054570602507

1:55 PM ET - 27 Sep 22

http://twitter.com/tablemannerspod

Table Manners with Jessie & Lennie Ware

https://tablemanners.komi.io/


S14 Ep 1: Shania Twain
Table Manners with Jessie and Lennie Ware

Summer is over, school is no longer out, and it’s time to get back to our important job of eating and being nosey. We are thrilled to be back!! It’s been a while but what a series we have lined up for you... kicking off with none other than the Queen of Country, an international icon, the only one we run to, the one, the only Shania Twain.

Shania popped over to Clapham on her way back to Switzerland after a week of promoting her brand new record ‘Waking Up Dreaming’ 

We tucked into mum's delicious aubergine parmigiana pie (an Ottolenghi Guardian spesh, thanks Yotam) and chatted about horse riding in Hyde Park, her signature lentil soup, eating Raclette in Switzerland & performing in Vegas. We talk about that moment with Harry Styles at Coachella & how she almost quit singing.

Season 14 has begun….LET'S GO GIRLS!!!! X

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s14-ep-1-shania-twain/id1305228910?i=1000580864553


Shania Twain @ShaniaTwain

While I was in London promoting Waking Up Dreaming I got the chance to join @JessieWare and Lennie Ware for an episode of their wonderful podcast @tablemannerspod Thank you ladies for having me!! Listen: smarturl.it/tablemanners

Video clip of Shania with Jessie & Lennie - https://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain/status/1576829407880040448

3:00 AM ET - 3 Oct 22

http://twitter.com/ShaniaTwain



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com



Guru

Status: Online
Posts: 14580
Date:

Tommy wrote:

Shania Twain on New Music & Diversity in Country

Absolute Radio Country - September 30, 2022

Shania Twain is the biggest selling Country-Pop artist of all time! She joins Baylen Leonard to talk about her new single, ‘Waking Up Dreaming’, the secret to writing lyrics that bring people together and diversity in Country Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlL5uShLdw

shania-absolutecountryradio093022-1 shania-absolutecountryradio093022-2 shania-absolutecountryradio093022-3 shania-absolutecountryradio093022-5


Shania Twain reveals problem in country music on Absolute Radio Country

On The Radio | October 3, 2022

Shania Twain talked about problems facing the country music industry when she appeared on Absolute Radio Country.

The country pop artist was on Baylen Leonard’s show to talk about her upcoming album when she also brought up the problems in the genre.

Baylen asked the star to clear up the rumours of an upcoming album to which Shania revealed: “Oh no I’ve got a new album coming, I’m just so excited about the music.

“I worked with several producers, I was so inspired through all of this, and I wrote a ton of songs, I was very productive in the song writing during that two-year covid isolation.

“So, once I got into the studio with producers it was just like wow! Omg! This is finally happening, and all that excitement went into the album. So yeah, new album coming and a tour absolutely, I’m planning a tour, but the album is right around the corner.”

The country star also talked with Baylen about the slow progress in the country music industry for women. She doesn’t think that things are getting better and acknowledged that she’s been very lucky ending up as a multi genre artist.

“I didn’t end up remaining limited…I had to work triple hard of course, you know, to make that happen too, because now you’ve got to start travelling all around the world,” Shania told Baylen. “You have to write with more diversity in your music, I had to go off to all of those places in my mind, and physically and sonically so it was a lot of work.

“I mean upward 3 albums, you know three different sounds all together…it’s just a lot of extra work, but I wouldn’t be being myself if I wasn’t…being hybrid artist that I am.”

Talking about the lack of opportunities in county music for women, Shania explained: “But when I look at country music and female artists in country music, they are not getting the opportunities and I think, and I’ve always thought this…even when I first came out in country, I would say to everyone around me including radio.”

She told Baylen that she would go to the radio stations and tell them that they were underestimating their audience.

“I’m appealing to the audience with my person, with my inner self,” she said. “I’m telling stories to people that I think may understand and I think they need the opportunity to hear it and decide for themselves whether they relate or not.

“So, the industry underestimated the relatability and I think that is happening again now, I think the industry is underestimating the relatability to females, what females have to say, to the female voice and it bugs me, really if I’m just being really frank.

“I don’t know what to do, I’m not in that predicament anymore but I would love to help them fight their battle somehow, I just, I don’t know, maybe they have to learn how to like fishing I don’t know…I don’t know how to get them to fit in,” she added.

https://ontheradio.co.uk/2022/10/shania-twain-reveals-problem-in-country-music-on-absolute-radio-country/ 



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard