Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: New album in May?!?


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:
New album in May?!?


Did you guys read this on Tommy's site? From what I'm told, it will NOT be out in May, but, who knows anything for sure in "Shania's World"! LOL! weirdface.gif


ET Canada: New Album In May. Last night on "ET Canada" it was reported that Shania will have a new album coming out in May. The media person they interviewed said Shania has been doing alot of soul searching and it will be kind of an introspective album. In no way is this an official announcement. For all we know they could be just running with the rumors circulating the internet. Stay tuned...

-- Edited by angie at 19:03, 2008-01-18

__________________
Angie
Bob


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 907
Date:

Angie.... Don't get it... There doesn't seem to be anywhere to post when I click on any of the topics. I have entered my name and password and it accepts aslogged in . Do you know if I have to get a message in my email box with a code or something before I can post... Thanks Bob

__________________



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

Bob wrote:

Angie.... Don't get it... There doesn't seem to be anywhere to post when I click on any of the topics. I have entered my name and password and it accepts aslogged in . Do you know if I have to get a message in my email box with a code or something before I can post... Thanks Bob



Hi Bob! Nice to meet you! In the upper right-hand corner there's a link called:Start A New Topicon all of the forums. I know, I was confused at first too but it works! Let me know if you still are having problems! :)



__________________
Angie
Bob


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 907
Date:

WOW... Angie... It worked... I was able to post a topic and reply to you..You rock.... How is it that you were the only one to figure it out. Let me know if I did the reply right to you. I know my reply has nothing to do with your topic but at least if I replied right I will know I have this figured out.... WOW... Your picture looks so much like Shania. With a face like that please keep posting Bob

__________________



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

Bob wrote:

WOW... Angie... It worked... I was able to post a topic and reply to you..You rock.... How is it that you were the only one to figure it out. Let me know if I did the reply right to you. I know my reply has nothing to do with your topic but at least if I replied right I will know I have this figured out.... WOW... Your picture looks so much like Shania. With a face like that please keep posting Bob



Cool! HAHA, yes my pic DOES look like Shania! LOL! biggrin



__________________
Angie


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 146
Date:

I thinkET Canada just went off the rumors off the internet. We all expect a new album this year but it will be in the 4th quarter.
She is on the tentative release schedule to all retailers fora Sept 23 release date but dates change all the time.
Only Shania and Mutt know when the album will be done but it won't be May and thats a promise.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

Hey Bob and Angie!!

And Angie, I agree with Bob!

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

I agree with you, Walter, when you say that only Shania and Mutt knows when it's going to be released.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 659
Date:

KingWalter wrote:

I think ET Canada just went off the rumors off the internet.




I think so too.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 115
Date:

That's what I think too! I'm pretty sure about it coming out in Fall, so Sept 23 may be true..

__________________

May 29th, 2010 - my dream came true. 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 293
Date:

If Shania is going to favor us with new music in May, and my fingers are crossed, then we should start hearing info on the radio towards late march.

__________________
Chris Farley


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:

I read on another Shania board, someone say that all these rumours were been leaked or created by Shania's label or management to try to keep fans interested. I'm not sure I believe that, I just think its people with time on their hands or maybe even bashers trying to muddy the water.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 146
Date:

timminslover wrote:

I read on another Shania board, someone say that all these rumours were been leaked or created by Shania's label or management to try to keep fans interested. I'm not sure I believe that, I just think its people with time on their hands or maybe even bashers trying to muddy the water.



Actually you are wrong. The Sept 23 tentative release date is a date sent to music retailers by the record companies. This has nothing to do with rumors. These are actually schedule release dates given by Universal and Warner and so on to music retailers.
These artists are expected to release music near that date. But it is up to the artist to get the music done.
You can go to any retailer about official music release dates for 2008 and Shania is schedule in the 4th quarter on sept 23. Dates always change because it is tentative. But these dates are given by the record companies, they are not rumors. So Universal expects Shania to have music ready to release late this year just like the whole music industry does. Shania has had plently of time(years) to do something. Lets see her exscuse this year if no new music comes out.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard