Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: New Shania DVD...


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:
New Shania DVD...


I was just wondering if anybody got that new Shania DVD.  I got it for Christmas and just got around to watching it.  I think it's really well put together and it really shows how much of an "Impact" Shania has had on country music, and just music in general.  She has opened up a lot of doors, not only for herself, but for everyone.  She showed people that you can go out there and do something your own way, and nobody has the right to tell you no, or say that you can't do something differently.  Obviously, with Shania being out of the spotlight right now, there isn't that much talk on any Shania message board, so I thought I'd try to lighten the mood a little bit and get us thinking positive!

Anyone have anything to add?!?



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 17353
Date:

shaniaforever93 wrote:

I was just wondering if anybody got that new Shania DVD.  I got it for Christmas and just got around to watching it.  I think it's really well put together and it really shows how much of an "Impact" Shania has had on country music, and just music in general.  She has opened up a lot of doors, not only for herself, but for everyone.  She showed people that you can go out there and do something your own way, and nobody has the right to tell you no, or say that you can't do something differently.  Obviously, with Shania being out of the spotlight right now, there isn't that much talk on any Shania message board, so I thought I'd try to lighten the mood a little bit and get us thinking positive!

Anyone have anything to add?!?




I bought the DVD too. I was impressed watching it. I think you said it all in your post. smile



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

Our eyes are closed, but we're not asleep, We're wide awake beneath the sheets



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

I haven't seen it yet...maybe I'll pick up a copy if I see it when I'm out and about!  smile

__________________
Angie


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:

I might give it a look myself, Angie. I have seen it on Amazon.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 17353
Date:

angie wrote:

I haven't seen it yet...maybe I'll pick up a copy if I see it when I'm out and about!  smile




It might not be available in stores. confused



__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

Our eyes are closed, but we're not asleep, We're wide awake beneath the sheets



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

Tommy;
Are we talking about the Shania Twain DVD 2007.

Attachments
__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

Larry wrote:

Tommy;
Are we talking about the Shania Twain DVD 2007.






Yes, that's the DVD we're talking about!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 17353
Date:

Larry wrote:

Tommy;
Are we talking about the Shania Twain DVD 2007.





Yes, that's it.

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

Our eyes are closed, but we're not asleep, We're wide awake beneath the sheets



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date:

Thanks shaniaforever93, thanks Tommy. I thought maybe I missed out on one DVD.

-- Edited by Larry at 14:01, 2008-01-28

-- Edited by Larry at 14:02, 2008-01-28

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

Larry wrote:

Thanks shaniaforever93, thanks Tommy. I thought maybe I missed out on one DVD.

-- Edited by Larry at 14:01, 2008-01-28

-- Edited by Larry at 14:02, 2008-01-28



HA!!   That would kill me as well!!!



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard