Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite Message Board

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Hey


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:
Hey


Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't been on here lately.  I've been SO busy lately...  so what has everyone been doing?

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

Hey Mel! Yeah, I haven't been here lately either!  But, I don't feel too bad cuz there's nothing new to report Shania-wise anyway!  LOL!  laughing.gif

-- Edited by angie at 20:49, 2008-01-31

__________________
Angie


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

angie wrote:

Hey Mel! Yeah, I haven't been here lately either!  But, I don't feel too bad cuz there's nothing new to report Shania-wise anyway!  LOL!  laughing.gif

-- Edited by angie at 20:49, 2008-01-31



I know what you mean!biggrin



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 17619
Date:

Every since we moved to this new message board, things have been pretty CALM around here! smile Anyone else notice? Shhhhh! LOL!

__________________

Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shaniasupersite.com

Our eyes are closed, but we're not asleep, We're wide awake beneath the sheets



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 293
Date:

Tommy

I noticed. By the way, that's a lovely silk gown your wearing!!!!


weirdface.gif

__________________
Chris Farley


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 220
Date:

Chris Farley wrote:

Tommy

I noticed. By the way, that's a lovely silk gown your wearing!!!!


weirdface.gif



HAHAHAHA!  Good one, Chris!  laughing.gif


__________________
Angie


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

Hey guys!  I get to sing in church!  How cool is that?!? I'm SO excited but I'm also nervous!  YAY!

__________________
Bob


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 907
Date:

WOW...I think that is how Dolly got started.. Is this a choir or solo act...Also just for your info.. I played the role of Jesus once in a sunday school christmas concert. The bad news is my long hair wig kind of fell off and everyone laughed. Anyhow not to WORRY..I am sure you got picked for a reason..  PS... When is your song writing going to get started.  You have to get a stage name,a manager(maybe angie),an agent.. Oh man you better get going.You got 10 years at most to get this career started... Bob

__________________



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 100
Date:

Bob wrote:

WOW...I think that is how Dolly got started.. Is this a choir or solo act...Also just for your info.. I played the role of Jesus once in a sunday school christmas concert. The bad news is my long hair wig kind of fell off and everyone laughed. Anyhow not to WORRY..I am sure you got picked for a reason..  PS... When is your song writing going to get started.  You have to get a stage name,a manager(maybe angie),an agent.. Oh man you better get going.You got 10 years at most to get this career started... Bob



This is a choir! 



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard